- It has a 4.23% dividend. This fact can act as a nice cushion to your risk control strategy.
- If you are a fan of correlation coefficient trading, now is the perfect time to buy. Normally, WHR has a near perfect correlation with the XHB (housing sector), however, right now that correlation has temporarily reversed, thus creating short term value. Check the chart below.
- Any recovery in housing during 2012 will benefit Whirlpool.
- WHR is currently trading at a 0.85 price to book ratio.
- Throughout November, insiders were buying the stock.
Happy Trading in 2012!