Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I Am Thankful For:

  • The details of my children. Especially their faces and how they move and smile. I love the way their minds and bodies are growing. Seeing a sense of humor develop within them has been particularly beautiful.
  • Sitting with my children at breakfast this morning. They wore all black today at school in order to "black out bullying" which, by the way, is a great thing that the schools are doing. I told an old story of how a group of guys bullied my friends and I in High School because I stuck up for one of my friends. As everyone knows, it is sometimes hard to get the attention of a 6 year old and a 9 year old, but in this instance they were completely focused on myself and my story.
  • The Character of My Wife - she calls me out when I stray from the true path. She uplifts others with the power of her character. I see it every day.
  • The fact that I beginning to realize that the "3rd Element of Trading" is THE most important. This is the psychological and spiritual element.

No comments:

Post a Comment